Centennial News: Centennial Meeting Tutorials
The APS is hosting five tutorials during the APS Centennial Meeting, to be held on Sunday, March 21, from 9:00 am to 1:00 p.m. Arranged by MIT's Lawrence Rubin, the topics to be featured are listed below. Further information can be found in the APS Meeting Announcements booklet, December 1998 (mailed as an insert to APS News), or online at http://www.aps.org.
- Applications of Magnetic Force Microscopy in Magnetic Imaging of Materials.
- Cellular Automata Simulations with Mathematica.
- Physics of Cold Atoms at Millikelvin, Microkelvin and Nanokelvin Temperatures.
- Perspectives on Career Choices in Industrial and Applied Physics.
- Development of Key Concepts in Surface Science.
©1995 - 2015, AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
APS encourages the redistribution of the materials included in this newspaper provided that attribution to the source is noted and the materials are not truncated or changed.
|Editor:||Barrett H. Ripin|
|Associate Editor:||Jennifer Ouellette|