New Issue of APS News Available
The July 2017 issue of APS News is now available online.
- Michael Thoennessen Appointed New APS Editor in Chief: Nuclear physicist will take editorial helm on September 1, 2017
- Expanding the Fourth State of Matter: New results in ultracold plasma physics presented at the 2017 DAMOP meeting
- Physical Review Materials Publishes First Papers: Newest journal in the Physical Review family focuses on materials science research
- To Disperse, or To Not Disperse: Debating "Negative Mass": Experiments at the Quantum Level Challenge Media to Dig Deep into Fundamental Physics
- Decoherence Eases Bit by Bit: Autonomous Error Correction and Quantum Acoustics at the DAMOP Meeting
Plus, a Back Page article by Patricia Rankin