Downloading InSight Physics Slide Shows
Slide Show Formats
Each slide show download contains a folder with a zipped PowerPoint file and the movie files used in the show. Two versions are available, for Windows PC PowerPoint and Mac PowerPoint. You do not need to have PowerPoint installed to run the slide shows.
- Standard - Fits a standard computer screen
Use Standard if the show will be displayed on standard CRT computer monitors
- Widescreen - Fits a widescreen display
Use Wide if the show will be displayed on flat-screened LCD monitors
- Video (.mp4) - Also fits a widescreen display
Use Video if you are running neither Windows nor Mac operating systems
PC (Windows) Instructions
- Download the Slide show (3 - 5 MB) by clicking the button and saving the .ppsx file to your Desktop for easy access. If you are using the .mp4 video version, right click the button above to save the file.
- If you are using the PowerPoint version, double-click on the PhysicsInSight.ppsx PowerPoint slide show. The show will begin and will run in a continuous loop.
If you are using the video version, open the file with your preferred player, and select "full screen" mode. The show will begin to play.
Note: You will need to set your player to repeat the video in order for it to play in a continuous loop. Please refer to documentation for your individual video software for instructions on how to do this.
- To exit the slide show, hit Esc (Escape)
Want To Add Your Own Slides?
No problem! Simply follow the instructions below to customize your slideshow.
Add Your Own Slides to Physics InSight
We appreciate suggestions and submissions for InSight. Send us your email and we will let you know when the latest InSight is released.
InSight Suggestions and Notifications