Donate to APS
Together We Can Grow and Support Our Physics Community
You can help make a positive impact on the lives of people — researchers, educators, students and the general public — benefitting from APS programs. The Society’s membership dues are applied only to the cost of member services, and APS programs rely in great part on donations from generous individuals like you.
Your gift of any amount will make a difference. Please consider a donation of $50, $100, $250 or more. Your support of our mission to help advance the knowledge of physics is greatly appreciated by the Society.
- Unrestricted Program Fund - Support APS programs where the need is greatest.
- Education & Diversity - Improve physics education and promote a more diverse physics workforce.
- Public Outreach - Engage people of all ages in the wonders of physics.
- Public Affairs - Shape national science policy and foster science communication.
- International Affairs - Foster international communication and collaboration between physicists.
- Matching Membership - Bring the benefits of APS membership to physicists in developing and dollar-poor countries.
- APS Honors - Recognize outstanding achievements in research, education and public service.
Make your secure, online gift by clicking the Donate Now button. You may also donate by check payable to the American Physical Society, with the fund designation noted in the memo. Mail your check to Development Office, American Physical Society, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740.
Contact Irene I. Lukoff, APS Director of Development, at (301) 209 3224 or email@example.com.
APS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Society are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
To ensure that donors have full confidence in the Society’s utilization of contributions, APS has adopted A Donor Bill of Rights developed by and shared with permission from the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).