Paul J. Dolan, Jr., Editor
Download Complete Newsletter
In this Issue
From the Chair, Larry Woolf.
New APS Fellows Nominated from the Forum on Education, Peter J. Collings
APS Excellence in Physics Education Award, Paula Heron
From the Editor, Paul Dolan
FEd Sessions at APS March 2011 and April 2011 Meetings
2011 Physics Teacher Education Coalition Conference
Using Astronomy to Teach Physics
Teacher Preparation Section,
- Forum on Engaging the Public, Dan Dahlberg and Philip W. Hammer
- Learn More About the Advanced Labs You Teach: ALPhA BUFFY Conference & Immersions, David Van Baak, Paul Dolan, Gabriel Spalding
- NanoDays 2011, Christine Akers
- NanoJapan: Connecting U.S. Undergraduates with the Best of Nanoscience Resarch in Japan, Cheryl Matherly and Junichiro Kono
- A LaserFest Teachers’ Day: Outreach to Local Science Teachers at the SESAPS Meeting, Amber L. Stuver
- Local Physical Science Alliances (LPSAS) for Illinois, Carl Wenning
- What Can We Learn From Physics Teachers In High Scoring Countries On The TIMSS And PISA International Assessments?, Cherrill Spencer
- Using Clickers in a University Physics Course to Improve Student Achievement, Judith C. Stull, David M. Majerich, Andria C. Smythe, Susan Jansen Varnum, Joseph P. Ducette and Tiffany Gilles
- Answer to Challenge to the Readership, Paul Dolan.
John Stewart, Editor
Browsing the Journals, Carl Mungan
Web Watch, Carl Mungan
Executive Committee of the Forum on Education.
Disclaimer- The articles and opinion pieces found in this issue of the APS Forum on Education Newsletter are not peer refereed and represent solely the views of the authors and not necessarily the views of the APS.