Topical Group on Magnetism and its Applications
Membership in GMAG — an annual investment of only $8 for APS members — not only helps you keep up with the fast-paced field of Magnetism but also provides the following features:
- The Quarterly GMAG Newsletter, with GMAG news including a magnetism science focus article;
- Access to GMAG-sponsored graduate student awards and sponsorships;
- Potential to increase the number of APS Fellows sponsored by GMAG;
- Potential to increase the number of invited talks on magnetism at the March Meeting;
- The opportunity to help shape the future of Physics in the US by participating in GMAG-sponsored student outreach activities and Congressional visitations.
News & Announcements
March Meeting 2015
GMAG to Sponsor 5 Symposia and Lead 10 Focus Topics on Magnetism
GMAG Student Travel Award Application
Applications for the GMAG Student Travel Award for the upcoming APS March Meeting 2015 are due by 11:59 pm EST, December 12th, 2014.
February 2014 Newsletter