IN THIS ISSUE
PDF of Entire Issue (1.3mb- 28 pages)
- Intelligent Design in the Physics Classroom? Travis Norsen
- Drilling for Oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Richard J. Wiener
- Should the U.S. Reprocess Spent Nuclear Fuel? Robert Vandenbosch and Susanne E. Vandenbosch
- Nuclear Proliferation Status, 2006, Joseph Cirincione
- Monitoring Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear-Explosive Materials: An Assessment of Methods and Capabilities, Steve Fetter and Ben Rusek
- Advances in Nuclear Monitoring Technologies, Brent K. Park, John M. Blackadar, Ian H. Campbell, James D. Danneskiold, Robert J. Estep, Gary Hal Gardner, M. William Johnson, Manuel D. Martinez, Edward A. McKigney, William L. Myers, Clair J. Sullivan, Gregory J. Van Tuyle
IN THE APRIL ISSUE
- Wallace Manheimer
- Fred Kuttner and Bruce Rosenblum
Physics and Society is the non-peer-reviewed quarterly newsletter of the Forum on Physics and Society, a division of the American Physical Society. It presents letters, commentary, book reviews and articles on the relations of physics and the physics community to government and society. It also carries news of the Forum and provides a medium for Forum members to exchange ideas. Opinions expressed are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the APS or of the Forum. Contributed articles (up to 2500 words, technicalities are encouraged), letters (500 words), commentary (1000 words), reviews (1000 words) and brief news articles are welcome. Send them to the relevant editor by e-mail (preferred) or regular mail.
Co-Editors: Al Saperstein, Physics Dept., Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48202 firstname.lastname@example.org.; Jeff Marque, Senior Staff Physicist at Beckman Coulter Corporation, 1050 Page Mill Rd., MSY-14, Palo Alto, CA 94304, email@example.com. Reviews Editor: Art Hobson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic Media Editor: Andrew Post-Zwicker, email@example.com. Layout at APS: Leanne Poteet, firstname.lastname@example.org. Web Manager for APS: Sara Conners, email@example.com. Web Layout for APS: Joanne Fincham, firstname.lastname@example.org. Physics and Society can be found on the Web at http://www.aps.org/units/fps.