Division of Physics of Beams
- Promotes research and development in the science of beams;
- Promotes applications of the science of beams (the use of beams themselves in the study of the properties of nuclei, condensed matter, etc. is not the principal interest of the Division);
- Encourages scholarly publication;
- Promotes education in beam science and technology; and
- Enhances the professional standing of its members.
Upcoming MeetingsAPS March Meeting 2015
March 2-6, 2015
APS April Meeting 2015
April 11-14, 2015
2015 International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC'15)
May 4-8, 2015
Accelerators and Beams, Tools of Discovery and Innovation
The new 4th edition of DPB’s popular brochure, “Accelerators and Beams, Tools of Discovery and Innovation”, is now available for downloading.
Accelerators and Beams brochure
The International Linear Collider Global Design Effort has established an ILC Newsline as the primary means of ILC communication worldwide. Those interested can subscribe to receive this weekly e-mail newsletter or view the online edition.