Division of Laser Science
- Promotes laser science interests within the APS and represents such interests with other societies.
- Sponsors the Laser Science (LS) Conference, the Annual Meeting of the Division of Laser Science, which includes the Symposium on Undergraduate Research, and cosponsors the CLEO Conference.
- Sponsors awards and educational programs, including APS Arthur L. Schawlow Prize in Laser Science, APS Fellowship, Distinguished Traveling Lecturer Program, New Laser Scientists Conference.
- DLS Student Travel Grant Program
- DLS Child Care Grant Program
- Carl E. Anderson Division of Laser Science Dissertation Award
The DLS March 2016 Newsletter is Available
Symposium on Undergraduate Research
A feature of the annual meeting of the Division of Laser Science of the American Physical Society (APS-DLS) for several years, the symposium has showcased the research work of well over 100 students during that time.