Ross Brody giving tips for writing Congress.
Writing Congress FAQ's
- Electronic submission is preferred.
- Individualizing your letter is not essential, but we ask that you make minor edits to the subject line and the first line of the text of each email.
- If you are a government employee, please do not use government resources to send a communication.
- Your browser will take you to a page where you will enter your name and address.
- Enter your address and click the Edit/Send Email.
- A window with an individual email message to the five offices will appear.
- Click Send Emails to transmit the communication.
For technical help or additional assistance, write to APS Washington Office (email@example.com).