- American Physical Society Sites
- Meetings & Events
- Policy & Advocacy
- Careers In Physics
- About APS
- Become a Member
Speaker Ready Room
Run through your presentation to ensure that it goes smoothly during your session. Audiovisual Policies
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), Room 105
Sunday, March 3 • 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, March 4 - Wednesday, March 6 • 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 7 • 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, March 8 • 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The entire Scientific Program is available in the mobile app. To download, click on the buttons below or search your app store for "Meetings@APS."
10. Magnetism (GMAG)
20. Fluids (DFD)
34. Undergraduate Research (APS/SPS)
28. History of Physics (FHP)
30. Early Career Scientists (FECS)
31. Public Policy (FPS)
32. Committee on Minorities (COM)
33. Graduate Student Affairs (FGSA)
35. Status of Women in Physics (CSWP)