- American Physical Society Sites
- Meetings & Events
- Policy & Advocacy
- Careers In Physics
- About APS
- Become a Member
View the Scientific Program
The entire Scientific Program will be available in the mobile app approximately one week before the start of the meeting.
Speaker Ready Room
Run through your presentation to ensure that it goes smoothly during your session. Audiovisual Policies
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), Room 105
Sunday, March 3 • 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, March 4 - Wednesday, March 6 • 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 7 • 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, March 8 • 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
10. Magnetism (GMAG)
20. Fluids (DFD)
34. Undergraduate Research (APS/SPS)
28. History of Physics (FHP)
30. Early Career Scientists (FECS)
31. Public Policy (FPS)
32. Committee on Minorities (COM)
33. Graduate Student Affairs (FGSA)
35. Status of Women in Physics (CSWP)