Each year at the March Meeting, APS hosts a graduate school fair as part of Future of Physics Days (FPD) events for undergraduate students. The graduate school fair is co-located with the undergraduate student lounge—a relaxing space for students to take a break during the meeting and an excellent opportunity for undergrads to learn about graduate programs.
APS March Meeting 2023 Graduate School Fair
March Meeting 2023 is an opportunity to showcase graduate programs to advance physicists' educational opportunities at the in-person March Meeting 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Purchase recruiter packages at March Meeting 2023
Email the APS Senior Careers Program Manager.
2022 Graduate School Fair Participants
- AIP Grad School Shopper
- Boston University, Physics Department
- Drexel University, Department of Physics
- Emory University, Department of Physics
- Johns Hopkins University, William H. Miller III Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Krell Institute, DOE NNSA Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship, DOE NNSA Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship,DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- Louisiana State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Northwestern University, Master of Science in Law Program
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Physics, MS in Physics-Quantum Computing Program, Physics PhD Program
- Topical Group on Medical Physics
- University of California, Merced, Physics PhD Program
- University of Central Florida, Department of Physics
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- University of Denver, Physics and Astronomy Department
- University of Rhode Island, Physics Graduate Program in Quantum Computing
- Washington State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Yale University, Integrated Graduate Program in Physical and Engineering Biology (PEB)