Topical Group on Magnetism and its Applications
Membership in GMAG — an annual investment of only $8 for APS members — not only helps you keep up with the fast-paced field of Magnetism but also provides the following features:
- The Quarterly GMAG Newsletter, with GMAG news including a magnetism science focus article;
- Access to GMAG-sponsored graduate student awards and sponsorships;
- Potential to increase the number of APS Fellows sponsored by GMAG;
- Potential to increase the number of invited talks on magnetism at the March Meeting;
- The opportunity to help shape the future of Physics in the US by participating in GMAG-sponsored student outreach activities and Congressional visitations.
News & Announcements
March Meeting 2014
The 2014 APS March Meeting will be held in Denver, Colorado from March 3-7. For general information about the meeting, please see the APS March Meeting website. The magnetism-related sessions at the March Meeting are organized around Focus Topics, and you are encouraged to submit an abstract to the most closely related focus topic whenever possible.
APS March Meeting website
August 2013 Newsletter