Best Student Presentation Awards
- East Coast Gravity Meeting EGM9
- Midwest Relativity Meeting MW15
- Gulf Coast Gravity Meeting 2nd GCGM
- Pacific Coast Gravity Meeting PCGM22
Criteria governing the award:
- The only candidates are those who have not yet officially received PhD degrees.
- A member of the Topical Group shall organize the judging of presentations. Judges may include faculty members and postdoctoral associates, but are not to include students.
- The criteria for winning shall be a continuation of the criteria previously used for the award of the Bell prize at Pacific Coast Gravity Meetings. This means, in particular, that the quality of the research and of the presentation will be weighted as the judges see fit.
- The Topical Group member taking responsibility for organizing the judging will notify the Secretary-Treasurer, in advance of the meeting, and will notify the Secretary-Treasurer of the outcome of the judging, including contact information for the winner. The Secretary-Treasurer will then arrange to have the prize money sent to the winner.
- The prize can be split, but this is strongly discouraged.