A massive list of physics-related links, including lists of physics departments, institutions and research groups, jounals, publishers, software, computing centers, conferences, scholarships, funding, jobs, equipment, instruments, educational resources, etc. here
Physicists Contribute Insights to the Energy and Environment Debate
27th Annual Conference of the National Association of Environmental Professionals
Dearborn, Michigan, June 26, 2002
View Presentations from the Panel on Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles: Pathways and Challenges
- What's New in Physics --weekly news from Bob Park
- FYI --AIP's Science Policy briefs from Washington DC
- APS home page --main gateway to the American Physical Society, including Forum and Division home pages, membership information, conference schedules, journals, careers, etc.
- APS units --link to other forums, plus divisions, topical groups, etc.
- AIP home page
- AAAS home page --including Science, project 2061, program on Science and Policy (direct link below), education, international directorate, etc.
- White House
- Dept. of Energy
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. House --includes information on current legislation, schedules, votes, members home pages, contact points, etc.
- U.S. Senate
- Dept. of Education
- State Department's Foster Fellow Program
- Physics Today
- Amer. Journal of Physics
- Physical Review -- including on-line Phys. Rev. Letters
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- AAAS Directorate for Science and Policy Programs--Science & Technology Policy Colloquium, Congressional Fellowships,Programs on Science & Human Rights; Scientific Freedom, Responsibility and Law; the new Center for S&T and Congress, and more.
- Berkeley's Energy and Resources Group
- Woodrow Wilson School Program in Science, Technology and Public Policy
- Misconceptions in Science
- Political Science: The Bush Administration Snubs its Science Advisor
- Nuclear Energy: Present Technology, Safety, and Future Research Directions: A Status Report (pdf)
- Controlling Chaos: A Primer on War (pdf)