August 4-8, 2015
Ann Arbor, MI
Abstract submission is now open for DPF2015, the American Physical Society meeting of the Division of Particles and Fields. The conference will take place August 4-8, 2015 in Ann Arbor, MI, hosted by the University of Michigan, Department of Physics.There will be five mornings of plenary sessions and four afternoons of parallel sessions. Topics include:
- LHC Run 2 Startup
- Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- Accelerators, Detectors, Computing
- Cosmic Ray Particle Astrophysics
- Cosmology & Dark Matter
- Electroweak & Top Quark
- Field & String Theory
- Outreach & Education
- Flavor Physics
- CP Violation
- Higgs Sector
- Heavy Ions
Registration: Registration is online only via the DPF2015 website. The early registration fee, available until June 15, 2015 is $350.
Abstract Submission: Abstracts for oral or poster presentations should be submitted online no later than May 15, 2015.Please Note: To submit/view an abstract you will need to log on to the CERN Indico server. This may be done through:
- A CERN user account
- A public service account such as Gmail, Facebook, Live, etc.
- A CERN Lightweight account. This may easily be obtained via the instructions in the link on the website. The Lightweight account allows external users who do not have a regular CERN account to get access to certain CERN applications that are open to external users. The CERN Lightweight Account consists of your existing email address and a password.
Financial Assistance: available on a limited basis to students and post docs. See the DPF2015 website for details.
Meeting Website: http://dpf2015.physics.lsa.umich.edu
Abstract Deadline: 05/15/2015