45th Annual DAMOP Meeting
June 2-6, 2014 • Madison, Wisconsin
APS DAMOP 2013 MeetingDAMOP 2014 Meeting
Applications must be received by Friday, April 5, 2013, 5:00PM EDT.
Applying for a Travel Grant
Follow these instructions closely or your message may be lost! Priority is given to students who provide the information exactly as requested.
Email Subject Line
DAMOP Student Travel Support
Email Body Text
Include all of this information in exactly this order:
- Last Name, First Name
- Advisor Name
- Degree on which you are working
- Email address (yours)
- Presenting Talk or Poster at DAMOP
- Dates attending DAMOP Meeting
- Mailing Address
Include all application information in a single line.
- Do send attachments.
- Do not leave out any piece of requested information.
- Entries must be separated by commas.
- Do not use extra characters.
- Do not start out with a salutation such as, "Dear Georg Raithel" or anything similar.
Doe, Anna, My State University, My Advisor, Ph.D., email@example.com, yes, June 3-7, 1234 Englewood Dr., Pittsburgh, PA, 99999
Submit Your Application
Send single line of information exactly as requested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails are preferred. If, for some reason, you cannot apply by email, you may send a hard copy to:
University of Michigan
450 Church Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Students who are selected for support will be asked to transmit their U.S. Social Security or Tax Payer ID number to APS in a safe way in order to receive a student support check at the DAMOP Meeting.
DAMOP Grant Policies
Please be aware of the following policies. Applications conflicting with these policies are discouraged.
- Typically, DAMOP policy is to support one student per advisor. If multiple applications are submitted by one group, the individual applications should be prioritized by adding "Priority 1", etc., to the Email text explained above.
- Priority is given to students who have not received support during the last three years and who will be presenting a talk or poster of sufficient quality.
- Priority is given to students who provide the information in the format requested.