Physical Review A online offers the following features, among others:
- easy and logically designed navigation pathways
- access to each journal issue before the print version becomes available
- browsable and searchable tables of contents for current and previous issues
- advance listing of accepted papers scheduled for upcoming issues
- a PDF file of the full article, enabling users to print articles with the same look and feel as the print version of the journal
- versatile search interface including fielded and Boolean search and advanced search
- flexibility in sorting search results by relevancy ranking, chronological order, or journal title
As an introductory offer, Physical Review A online will be available free of charge to all APS members until May 1, 1997, and to all APS members who have a fiscal year 1997 subscription to Physical Review A until July 1, 1997.
As part of our continuing efforts to provide our members with high-quality service and products, we need to hear from you, so please do not hesitate to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current APS Research Journals Online
- Physical Review A online Launched March 3, 1997, PRA-online is available free of charge to APS members who have a fiscal year 1997 subscription to PRA, and to all APS members until May 1, 1997.
- Physical Review B Rapid Communications-online Launched July 1, 1996, PRB Rapids-online is available free of charge to APS members who have a fiscal year 1997 subscription to any part of PRB.
- Physical Review C online Launched July 1, 1996, PRC-online is available free of charge to APS members who have a fiscal year 1997 subscription to PRC.
- Physical Review D online Launched in its beta version August 1, 1996, PRD-online is available free of charge to APS members who have a fiscal year 1997 subscription to either part of PRD.
- Physical Review Letters online Launched July 1, 1995, PRL-online is available on a subscription basis.
APS Research Journals to Go Online in 1997
- Physical Review B, Physical Review E, and Reviews of Modern Physics are scheduled to go online throughout the spring of 1997. For future updates please watch for announcements in upcoming issues of APS News.
©1995 - 2016, AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
APS encourages the redistribution of the materials included in this newspaper provided that attribution to the source is noted and the materials are not truncated or changed.