Child Care Grant - Allowable Expenses
Only certain expenses may be covered by the APS Meeting Child Care Grant.
Examples of Allowed Expenses
- Daycare expenses at the March Meeting
- Extra daycare expenses incurred at home because the primary caregiver was attending the March Meeting (e.g., cost of a sitter)
- Expenses incurred in bringing a babysitter (or grandparent) to the March Meeting
Examples of Disallowed Expenses
- Mileage to and from the Meeting
- Child entertainment (e.g., tickets to local museums, amusement parks, etc.)
Save Your Receipts!
Please save all receipts showing that you incurred the extra expenses in attending the March Meeting!