Future of Physics Days T-Shirt Design Contest
Contest Deadline: January 18, 2013
Design That T-Shirt!
Future of Physics Days participants who preregister for the March or April Meeting will receive FREE t-shirts! This is your chance to make your mark—literally—on the Meeting by submitting the winning t-shirt design.
Winning T-Shirt Design
The best submitted designs will be posted for public voting on the APS Facebook Group on January 21, 2013.
The winning t-shirt will be on announced on January 25, 2013.
The winning design will be printed on the front of the Future of Physics Days t-shirts and will include a credit to the designer. The winner will also receive a cool physics toy!
The contest theme is Careers in Physics. T-shirt designs should:
- Be in black and white (no color)
- Be amusing
- Incorporate physics careers in some way
Submitting Your Design
Email your design to Crystal Bailey (email@example.com) by January 18, 2013.
- All designs must be submitted by January 18, 2013 without exception.
- All designs must be in black and white. Color submissions will not be considered.
- Offensive or obscene submissions will not be considered.
The winning designer will allow the American Physical Society (APS) to:
- Modify the design, if necessary, to optimize its presentation on a t-shirt. APS would retain ownership of the modified design.
- Use the winning design, with designer credit, in other projects related to Future of Physics Days
- Use the credited design in other promotional, informational, or instructional materials produced by APS.
- Share the credited design with APS affiliated nonprofit organizations for use on websites and in printed publications and promotional materials.
Please contact Crystal Bailey with questions about the contest or about Future of Physics Days.