Full Meeting Information
October 16-17, 2015
Cleveland State University
The theme for this meeting is Physics in Biology and Medicine. We encourage participants to submit abstracts in all sub-areas of physics.
Abstract Submission is open until September 25, 2015. We encourage abstracts from all areas of Physics.
Pre-Registration for the meeting and the banquet is open until October 9, 2015.
Students who present oral presentations at the OSAPS meeting are eligible for travel support from the OSAPS. The amount of the travel grant is up to $100 per student.
- Applied Physics and Material Science
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Condensed, Soft Matter and Chemical Physics
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Plasma Physics
- Particle and Nuclear Physics
- Gregory Clement - Lerner Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Peter Hoffmann - Physics Department, Wayne State University
- Hanna Salman - Physics Department, University of Pittsburgh
- Kevin Wood - Physics Department, University of Michigan
- Esther Hopkins/Belinda Clark - Ohio Department of Education
Meeting Website: http://academic.csuohio.edu/fodor_p/OSAPSFall2015/
Abstract Deadline: 09/25/2015