Abstract Sorting Categories
- Polymers & Soft Matter Physics (DPOLY)
- Soft Condensed Matter (GSOFT)
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics (GSNP)
- Biological Physics (DBIO)
- Chemical Physics (DCP)
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical (AMO) Physics (DAMOP)
- Insulators and Dielectrics (DCMP)
- Semiconductors (FIAP)
- Superconductivity (DCMP)
- Magnetism (GMAG)
- Strongly Correlated Systems, Including Quantum Fluids and Solids (DCMP)
- Complex Structured Materials, including Graphene (DCMP)
- Superlattices, Nanostructures, and Other Artificially Structured Materials (DCMP/DMP)
- Surfaces, Interfaces and Thin Films (DCMP)
- Metals and Metallic Alloys (DCMP)
- General Theory/Computational Physics (DCOMP)
- Quantum Information, Concepts and Computation (GQI)
- Matter at Extreme Conditions (DCMP/DCOMP)
- Instrumentation and Measurements (GIMS)
- Fluids (DFD)
- Energy Research and Applications (GERA)
- Applications (IT, Medical/Bio, Photonics, etc.) (FIAP)
- Physics of Climate (GPC)
- Physics Education (FEd)
Deadline: January 9, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Abstract submission for oral presentations closed on November 14, 2014. You may submit a post-deadline abstract to be considered for a poster session on a space-available basis.
Submit a Post Deadline Abstract
- Only APS Members (or members of reciprocal societies) may submit abstracts.
Join now, or renew your membership.
- Proofread your abstract before submitting. Editing an abstract after submission is not recommended.
- You may submit only one abstract.
Invited speakers should refer to their letters of invitation for submission instructions.
Policies, Guidelines, & Tips
Helpful information about the abstract submission process including policies, LaTeX help, troubleshooting, and presentation tips.
Abstract Submission Policies
Questions About Abstracts?