Abstract Submission Now Open
Deadline: November 3, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET
The March Meeting has upgraded to a new online abstract management system called ScholarOne. Abstracts must be submitted in HTML format using ScholarOne's Rich Text Editor – and submissions will require an APS web ID and password to ensure that submitters are members of APS in good standing.
Review submission instructions
Things to Know
- Instructions are available on the abstract submission site and here.
- Abstracts must be submitted in HTML format using ScholarOne's Rich Text Editor.
- You may edit your abstract up until the submission deadline.
- You will need your APS web ID and password to submit an abstract.
APS reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract length < 1,300)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
- Repeated cancellation by submitter
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 209-3290
Abstract Help Line Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
- Polymer Physics (DPOLY)
- Soft Condensed Matter (GSOFT)
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics (GSNP)
- Biological Physics (DBIO)
- Chemical Physics (DCP)
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical (AMO) Physics (DAMOP)
- Insulators and Dielectrics (DCMP)
- Semiconductors (FIAP)
- Superconductivity (DCMP)
- Magnetism (GMAG)
- Strongly Correlated Systems, Including Quantum Fluids and Solids (DCMP)
- Complex Structured Materials, including Graphene (DCMP)
- Superlattices, Nanostructures, and Other Artificially Structured Materials (DCMP/DMP)
- Surfaces, Interfaces and Thin Films (DCMP)
- Metals and Metallic Alloys (DCMP)
- General Theory/Computational Physics (DCOMP)
- Quantum Information, Concepts and Computation (DQI)
- Matter at Extreme Conditions (DCMP/DCOMP/GSCCM)
- Instrumentation and Measurements (GIMS)
- Fluids (DFD)
- Energy Research and Applications (GERA)
- Applications (IT, Medical/Bio, Photonics, etc.) (FIAP)
- Physics of Climate (GPC)
- Physics Education (FEd)
- Outreach and Engaging the Public (FOEP)