Sessions by Unit/Sponsor
- Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics (DAMOP)
- Biological Physics (DBIO)
- Chemical Physics (DCP)
- Committee on the Status of Women in Physics (CSWP)
- Computational Physics (DCOMP)
- Condensed Matter Physics (DCMP)
- Education (FEd)
- Energy Research & Applications (GERA)
- Fluid Dynamics (DFD)
- Graduate Student Affairs (FGSA)
- History of Physics (FHP)
- Industrial & Applied Physics (FIAP)
- Instrument & Measurement Science (GIMS)
- International Physics (FIP)
- Laser Science (DLS)
- Magnetism (GMAG)
- Materials Physics (DMP)
- Outreach & Engaging the Public (FOEP)
- Physics & Society (FPS)
- Physics of Climate (GPC)
- Polymer Physics (DPOLY)
- Quantum Information (GQI)
- Shock Compression of Condensed Matter (SHOCK)
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Statistical & Nonlinear Physics (GSNP)
Information for Chairs & Presenters
Session Chair Guidelines
Instructions and advice for before and during your session.
Organization and delivery tips.
Pointers for successfully presenting a poster.
Audio-Visual Policy at the Meetings
Availability and use of A-V equipment at the Meetings.
Online Personal Meeting Scheduler
March Meeting attendees can plan their session schedules in advance using the online meeting scheduler. The easy-to-use scheduler allows attendees to view the program, select desired programs and talks, save preferred sessions to a personal meeting schedule, and then print the personalized schedule.