Deadline: Friday, November 11, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Abstract submission is now open. Please submit your abstract today.
- Only APS members (or members of APS reciprocal societies) may submit abstracts. Join now or renew your membership.
- Proofread your abstract before submitting. Editing an abstract after submission is not recommended.
- You may only submit one abstract.
Policies, Guidelines, & Tips
Information about the abstract submission process including policies, LaTeX help, troubleshooting, and presentation tips.
Invited speakers should refer to their letters of invitation for submission instructions.
Information for Chairs & Presenters
Session Chair Guidelines
Instructions and advice for before, and during, your session.
Organization and delivery tips.
Pointers for successfully presenting a poster.
Abstract Sorting Categories
1. Polymer Physics (DPOLY)
2. Soft Condensed Matter (GSOFT)
3. Statistical and Nonlinear Physics (GSNP)
4. Biological Physics (DBIO)
5. Chemical Physics (DCP)
6. Atomic, Molecular and Optical (AMO) Physics (DAMOP)
7. Insulators and Dielectrics (DCMP)
8. Semiconductors (FIAP)
9. Superconductivity (DCMP)
10. Magnetism (GMAG)
11. Strongly Correlated Systems, Including Quantum Fluids and Solids (DCMP)
12. Complex Structured Materials, including Graphene (DCMP)
13. Superlattices, Nanostructures, and Other Artificially Structured Materials (DCMP/DMP)
14. Surfaces, Interfaces and Thin Films (DCMP)
15. Metals and Metallic Alloys (DCMP)
16. General Theory/Computational Physics (DCOMP)
17. Quantum Information, Concepts and Computation (GQI)
18. Matter at Extreme Conditions (DCMP/DCOMP/GSCCM)
19. Instrumentation and Measurements (GIMS)
20. Fluids (DFD)
21. Energy Research and Applications (GERA)
22. Applications (IT, Medical/Bio, Photonics, etc.) (FIAP)
23. Physics of Climate (GPC)
24. Physics Education (FEd)