Rock 'n' Roll Physics Sing-Along
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Grand Hyatt, Lone Star C
Who Should Attend?
All meeting attendees are welcome!
Like to learn new favorites? Wish you had some snappy songs that teach physics? Just want to sing and laugh or listen and laugh? Join us for an evening of fun physics tunes set to familiar rock, blues, and swing tunes. Light refreshments will be served.
- Physics Style, to the tune of Gangnam Style by Psi
- The Uncertainty Song, to the tune of Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
- Coulomb, to the tune of Rave On by Buddy Holly
- L me say L, to the tune of Day-O by Harry Bellafonte
- Physics Theoretical, to the tune of the Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan
- Coaxial Waves, to the tune of Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
- I Integrate by Parts, to the tune of Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
- Life is Good Here in the Physics Lab, to the tune of I Like to Be in America by Stephen Sondheim & Leonard Bernstein
Video from the APS March Meeting 2013 Sing-Along