Rock 'n' Roll Physics Sing-Along
Wednesday, March 16
9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Hilton Baltimore, Holiday Ballroom 6
Who Should Attend?
All meeting attendees are welcome!
Like to learn new favorites? Wish you had some snappy songs that teach physics? Just want to sing and laugh or listen and laugh? Join us for an evening of fun physics tunes set to familiar rock, blues, and swing tunes. Light refreshments will be served.
- I'm a LIGO Believer, to the tune of I'm a Believer, by the Monkees and by Smash Mouth
- With My Contacts Shorted Out, to the tune of When I Saw Her Standing There, by the Beatles
- I Will Derive, to the tune of I Will Survive, by Gloria Gaynor
- Nano Nano, to the tune of Louie Louie, by the Kingsmen
- Leavin' on a Plane Wave, to the tune of Leavin' on a Jet Plane, by Peter, Paul, and Mary
- Dark Matter If You Please, to the tune of Black Velvet, by Alannah Miles
- Complex Z, to the tune of Let It Be, by the Beatles
Video from the APS March Meeting 2013 Sing-Along