Kavli Foundation Special Session
• Steven Chu, Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
• Lonnie Thompson, Ohio State University
• Graeme Stephens, JPl, California Institute of Technology
• Amy McKenna, National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
• Stephen Harris, General Motors
Nobel Prize Session
APS Fellows Serge Haroche and David Wineland won the 2012 Nobel Prize in Physics for "for ground-breaking experimental methods that enable measuring and manipulation of individual quantum systems"
Industrial Physics Forum: Physics & the Future Economy
Sunday, March 17 - Tuesday, March 19
Convention Center, Ballroom IV
Special Outreach Session: Meso-Physics
Monday, March 18 • 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Convention Center, Room 310
Kavli Foundation Special Session: Forefront Physics for Real World Problems: Energy, Climate, and the Environment
Wednesday, March 20 • 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Hilton Baltimore, Key Ballroom
Nobel Prize Session & Reception
Thursday, March 21 • 5:45 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Convention Center, Ballroom I-II & Foyer