Abstract Sorting Categories
- Few-Body Systems
- New Precision Measurement Methods
- Nuclear Physics
- Particles and Fields
- Tests of Physics Laws
- Radiation Sources
- Accelerators and Storage Rings
- Beam Physics
- Accelerator Systems
- Physics Education Research
- Physics Education
- Undergraduate Research
- Computational Physics
- Energy Research and Applications
- Hadronic Physics
Post-Deadline Abstract Submission
Deadline: February 12, 2016
5:00 p.m. EST
Submit an Abstract
Abstract submission for oral presentations closed on January 8, 2016. You may submit a post-deadline abstract to be considered for a poster session on a space available basis.
- Only APS members (or members of APS reciprocal societies) may submit abstracts. Join now or renew your membership.
- Proofread your abstract before submitting. Editing an abstract after submission is not recommended.
- You may only submit one abstract.
Policies, Guidelines, and Tips
Information about the abstract submission process including policies, LaTeX help, troubleshooting, and presentation tips.
Abstract Submission Policies
Invited speakers should refer to their letters of invitation for submission instructions.
Important Information for Presenters
All presentations will be handled by an on-site presentation management system. Presentations must be uploaded online at least four hours prior to your session.
Presentation Upload Information