Monday, March 28
Friday, April 15
Saturday, April 16
Sunday, April 17
Monday, April 18
Monday, April 18 at 5:00 p.m.
Saturday-Monday, April 16 - 18
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Salt Palace Convention Center
Salt Lake City, Utah
The APS April Meeting 2016 Meeting brings together nearly 1,500 leading scientists in the fields of astrophysics, particle physics, nuclear physics, computational physics, hadronic physics, and gravitation.
Table Top Display Fee: $1,000
Each table top display includes one 3' x 6' table, two chairs, one waste basket, and two meeting registrations.
If you'd like to reserve two exhibit tables, the fee is $1,500 and includes all of items listed above, plus one additional meeting registration. No more than two tables per company.
The deadline for exhibitor applications is Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
See the exhibitors from last year:
- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Physical Society
- Cambridge University Press
- General Electric
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- NASA Goddard Physics of the Cosmos (PCOS) Program
- Oxford University Press
- Society of Physics Students
- Struck Innovative Systeme GmbH
- W-IE-NE-R, Plein & Baus, Ltd.