Career & Professional Development Liaison Email List
The APS Committee on Careers and Professional Development (CCPD), created this forum for the Career and Professional Development Liaisons in physics departments who have been identified by the department chairs. The CPDLs are those faculty members who have an interest in and commitment to making the broad spectrum of physics careers more widely known to students and faculty. This forum will allow the Committee and departments to share developed resources with one another, and will provide an environment that fosters discussion of issues concerning physics careers. Currently this list is closed to CPDLs, however, with proper permissions, resources may be shared with the community at large.
Examples of the kinds of postings appearing on the CPDL-List:
- Discussion of career and professional development issues in physics
- Discussion about proposed career programs in the department or in the physics community
- Announcement of programs designed to aid in establishing the careers of physicists and solicitation of feedback
- Information about career events at APS or other meetings
- Advice on teaching (suggestions for textbooks, discussion of different learning styles)
Subscribe to the CPDL-List Email List
This list is limited to Career & Professional Development Liaisons designated by the department chair. If you are a department chair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Unsubscribe from the CPDL-List Email List
Send a blank message to email@example.com or log into the web form and click "unsubscribe."
To send a message to the CPDL-List via the web (CPDLs Only)
Login here using the email address we have for you on file. Then, choose a password. The first time you put in the password it will set the password for that email address.
If you have any questions, please contact CPDL-List Moderator Arlene Knowles at firstname.lastname@example.org.