Job Seeker Information
APS March Meeting Job Expo
Tuesday - Thursday
March 15 - 17, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Main Exhibit Hall
The APS March Job Expo will be held in conjunction with the regular Exhibit, and will be administered through our online Job Board. You can find out information about the event--including how to register and coordinate with potential employers--below.
How do I Register for the Event?
Job Seekers must register for the event through the APS Online Job Center. Once you have signed into or created your account, you can register for the event by following the directions below.
How do I Search For Job Expo Positions?
- Log into your APS Job Seeker Account, and click Search Jobs tab.
- Check the box marked "Only show APS March Job Expo 2016 Jobs," and click Search.
- This will display all of the Job Expo positions. However, you may not request an interview for these positions until you register for the event (this is not automatic when you create your account). Please see below.
How do I Request an Interview for Job Expo Positions?
- Log into your APS Job Seeker Account.
- Mouse over Your Account on the upper right hand side of the page and click Overview.
- Scroll down to the APS March Job Expo box and click on the link to register.
- Repeat the steps above to search only Job Expo jobs.
- Click on a job description. If you are interested in requesting an interview, click Request an Interview.
- Keep an eye on messages in the online module from employers confirming interview times and locations.
Where do I Meet Employers for an Interview?
Job Expo Employers will coordinate with you through the Messaging System on the APS Online Job Board, which you can access by following the directions in the Job Seeker FAQs. Employers will either arrange to meet you at their Exhibitor Booth, or in the private Interview Space.
Where is a list of Participating Employers?
Employers are added to the list as they register for the event. Because most employers tend to register close to the meeting, Job Seekers should expect the number of participating employers and postings associated with the event to increase sharply during this time, and check the website frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- Log into your APS Job Seeker Account and register for the event (see above).
- Click on the Event tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Employers Attending in the left navigation of the page.
Job Fair Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, March 15, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 16, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Job Fair Contact
Questions? Please call the Job Fair staff at 301-209-3207 or email the APS Job Fair Coordinator.