Job Seeker Information
APS March Meeting Job Expo
Monday - Wednesday
This year, the APS March Job Expo will be held in conjunction with the regular Exhibit, and will be administered through our online Job Board. You can find out information about the event--including how to register and coordinate with potential employers--below.
How do I Register for the Event?
Job Seekers must register for the event through the APS Online Job Center. To get started, simply create or log into your APS Job Board account by clicking on the button below.
Once you have signed into or created your account, you can register for the event by following the directions on our Job Seeker FAQ page.
Job Fair Links
How do I Search and Apply For Job Expo Positions?
- Log into your APS Job Seeker Account, and click Search Jobs tab
- Click the box marked "Only show APS Job Expo Jobs" and perform the Search.
- Click on a job description. If you are interested in requesting an interview, click "Request an Interview"
- Keep an eye on messages in the online module from employers confirming interview times and locations.
Where do I Meet Employers for an Interview?
Job Expo Employers will coordinate with you through the Messaging System on the APS Online Job Board, which you can access by following the directions in the Job Seeker FAQs. Employers will either arrange to meet you at their Exhibitor Booth, or in the private Interview Space.
Where is a list of Participating Employers?
Employers are added to the list as they register for the event. Because most employers tend to register close to the meeting, Job Seekers should expect the number of participating employers and postings associated with the event to increase sharply during this time, and check the website frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- Log into your APS Job Seeker Account
- Hover over Your Account and click Overview
- Click on Employers Attending, listed in the APS March Job Expo box.
Job Fair Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, March 3, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Job Fair Contact
Questions? Please call the Job Fair staff at 301-209-3207 or email the APS Job Fair Coordinator.